To create a non-discipline specific letter of reference request in CaRMS Online, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to My Documents section;
- From the drop-down menu, select Reference Requests;
- Click on the + icon to add a new request;
- Fill out the required fields by clicking on the following entries and click SAVE, when complete;
5. Click on the SEND button. You are given the option to attach a CV or photo to your reference request. These documents must be in your CaRMS Online account in order to do so.
6. Click on the SUBMIT button to have the system send the request to the referee directly. A reference request cannot be edited once it has been submitted.