How do referees submit reference documents?

When a referee receives a reference request, they must submit the reference document using a CaRMS Online Referee account which allows them submit whatever reference document you requested directly in the system.

The reference request they receive will have a link to register for an account if they don't already have one. If your referee is having issues navigating the system, please have them contact CaRMS directly.


Article is closed for comments.