Reference documents includes:
- applicant support forms ("formulaire d'appui");
- letters of reference;
- Family Medicine Structured Reference Letter CMG (R-1 only);
- Family Medicine Structured Reference Letter IMG (R-1 only);
- Emergency Medicine Structured Reference Letter (R-1 only);
- Orthopedic Surgery Structured Reference Letter (R-1 only);
- FM/ES referee assessment forms (FM/ES only);
- letters of reference from program directors (MSM/PSM only); and
- Family Medicine (FM) program directors’ assessment forms (FM/ES only).
To know which -and how many- reference documents a program is requesting, please review the "Supporting Documentation" section of the program's description. Programs descriptions of a given match can be found here: https://www.carms.ca/program-descriptions/
At this time, some programs in Québec for the R-1 match are requesting a standardized "formulaire d'appui" (the same form is used across disciplines and universities, the link can be found in the program's description).
Note: this is not a definite list of programs that require these forms. You must review program descriptions of programs you're applying to, to ensure you're submitting the correct reference documents.
Article is closed for comments.