How do applicants submit their Medical Student Performance Record (MSPR) and Medical School Transcript?

Canadian medical students/graduates must request their medical transcript and MSPR from their faculty. They are unable to upload or mail their own medical transcript/MSPR. 

International medical students/graduates can upload their own medical transcript and MSPR. Applicants can ask their faculty to mail the documents to CaRMS directly or transfer them electronically.

For more document submission information, please visit our website. 


Article is closed for comments.