Where can I send reference documents once the match is open?

When CaRMS Online opens, you must create reference requests from within your account under the “My Documents-> Reference Requests” section.  

Once the referee receives the reference request, they must submit it using a CaRMS Online Referee account.   

If your referee sent us an Early Letter of Reference prior to CaRMS Online opening, you must create a placeholder for the reference request so that CaRMS can upload it to your account.  To create a placeholder, follow these instructions:  

  1. Log into your CaRMS Online account and go to My Documents section; 
  2. From the drop-down menu, select Reference Requests
  3. Click on the + icon situated under the instructions; 
  4. Fill out the required fields and click SAVE. 

After you click SAVE, the reference will generate an RR ID number and you must email this RR ID number to CaRMS at documents@carms.ca. We will then match it to the reference letter we have on file and upload it to your account. 


Article is closed for comments.