Information concerning your "Document Tracking" section
- What are the different document statuses in my document tracking section?
- Has my document been scanned?
- What is the status of my document?
- What do I do in the Document Tracking section?
- Do programs have access to my document tracking section?
- Is there a limit to the amount of documents that I can have in the document tracking?
- Why can't I view certain documents in my CaRMS Online account?
- What is the purpose of the "archive" feature in the document tracking section?
- Some of my reference letters in the document tracking section have different statuses. Can I assign these reference letters?
- How do I delete document?
- What are the different columns in my document tracking page on CaRMS Online?
- I want to keep some documents in case I need them later, do I have to delete them?
- Why can't I create additional document spots for my medical school transcript/MSPR?
- How can I change the name or language of my documents?