Ranking your programs
For more information on how the match algorithm works, ranking strategy & best practices, couples ranking and ranking-based scenarios, visit the algorithm section of our website: https://www.carms.ca/the-match/how-it-works/general
- Does the interview offer status influence what programs I can rank?
- How does ranking work?
- Should I submit a rank order list if I didn't get invited for any interviews?
- How do I submit a rank order list as an individual?
- Should I rank a program if I’m not sure I want to train there?
- What is couples ranking?
- Can I make changes to a submitted rank order list?
- How is ranking as a couple different?
- Can I rank as a couple with someone participating in a different match?
- Can I have a copy of my Rank Order List (ROL)?
- How do I know if I submitted my rank order list successfully?
- How do I submit my rank order list as a couple?
- I have applied in multiple streams. How do I rank?
- How can I add a partner if I want to rank as a couple?