In the "Match Management - Set up - Programs" section, you’ll find a list of the programs available at your faculty. To view the programs, choose the applicable match from the “Match” dropdown.
Request a new program through this section if you would like to:
- add a new discipline to your school
- add a new location to your school
Request a new program by emailing CaRMS if you would like to:
- add a new stream (e.g. IMG stream, a stream with return of service attached, MOTP/MMTP)
- add a new discipline that is not available in the REQUEST NEW PROGRAM section
To request a new program through CaRMS Online:
- Click the REQUEST NEW PROGRAM button.
- Fill in the required fields and click CONTINUE.
- To choose the Site, view the existing locations for your school from the dropdown and if the desired location is not available, select “Other”.
- Additionally, in the “Special instructions”, you can include the names and email addresses of the program director and administrator for this program.
- Carefully review the information entered.
- Click CONFIRM to finalize.
The requested program will now appear in your list of programs, with a program status of "Activation pending". We may follow up with your school to retrieve the names and email addresses of the program director and administrator to complete the creation of the new program.
Once the program is created, you will receive confirmation from CaRMS.
If you need to update something in your new program request before the program is created (program status ‘Activation pending’), click the pencil icon in the Action column.