Applying to programs
Submitting your applications to programs
- ★ How can I print or review my application?
- ★ How do I select and apply to programs?
- ★ How do I assign documents to the programs I've applied to?
- ★ I am an IMG but I cannot see the program I want to apply to.
- How do I choose the language of my application to a specific program?
- Can I apply to a program where I don't meet the BPAS requirements?
- Will the program(s) get a notification if a document is assigned after the beginning of the file review period?
- I have recently changed my name. How do I update my application?
- How do I create a bilingual account/application?
- What do I do in My application - Declaration?
- Can I submit a bilingual application?
- Can I apply to multiple program sites?
- What does it mean when a program has multiple locations?
- How can I be sure my applications to programs are submitted?
- Can I remove a program that I no longer want to apply to?
- Is there a limit on how many programs to which I can apply?
- How do I do a mass document assignment?
- Can I assign/unassign documents after File Review has opened?